These 3 ingredient Berry Yogurt Ice Pops will make you swoon for summer. Using natural sweeteners, I let Bailey have these for breakfast. They are jam packed with antioxidants and protein making this recipe is as simple as 1, 2, 3. As the New England weather heats up, make ahead for after school snacks or add a little flavored vodka for an adult party treat.
- 2 Cups berries, blueberries and a handful of strawberries used her
- 2 Cups Greek Yogurt, plain or vanilla flavored
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- In a blender, blend berries until smooth.
- Add in honey and blend.
- With a spatula or spoon, mix in yogurt.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 3 hours.