If you have brunette balayage, long hair or even just want a premium hair care routine that’s long lasting look no further! Here are the best products I use religiously for my balayage colored hair.
I’ve had long hair my whole life and a brunette balayage color for the better half of a decade. My hair is life! Some love makeup, skincare or fashion…I’m hair obsessed.
Here are the exact products I use on my balayage colored hair:
- Davines Oi Shampoo – Every good hair day starts with a great lather. This Shampoo is my GO TO and I have been using it for years. It’s volume and shine galore! Not to mention Davines is cruelty free.
- Davines NOUNOU Hydrating Conditioner – this is my secret hair sauce right here. I use this conditioner 3x a week.
- Milkshake Leave In Foam Conditioner The Milkshake Leave In Foam Conditioner is a leave in you will be hooked on! I’m completely obsessed and it’s been my can’t live without product for years. I don’t think I will ever be able to give it up. It smells delicious and feels so light. It also comes in a spray but I prefer the foam.
- R + Co Mood Swing Straightening Spray -A few spritz’s of Mood Swing and you’re off to a great blow dry. It also contains a heat protectant.
- R+Co Sail Wave Spray –This spray has completely replaced any hairspray I use. Turn your head over and spray underneath. You’ll love how the spray adds just the amount of texture to your hair without any stickiness.
- Davines NOUNOU Hair Mask – I use the NouNou mask 1 time a week. It’s a thicker version of the conditioner but can be used as a little luxury to keep your hair feelings super soft.
- R + Co Sunset Blvd Blonde Conditioner – Purple or blonde shampoos are great but I don’t have blonde roots! With my dark roots, I use the purple conditioner to treat my ends and even out any brassy tones. Both R+ Co and Davines have amazing purple shampoos and conditioners.
If you’re going to invest in coloring your hair then you need to invest in the maintenance. Occasionally I use a beauty store product or two (Let me know your favs in the comments below, I’d love to try a few! ) but mainly use premium products that I’ve been using for years and really help extend my hair color.
Also check out all my favorite beauty and skincare products here.
How Often I Get My Hair Colored
I get my hair colored every 3 months and sometimes a stretch more or earlier for my roots. 4-5 times a year is what I see my stylists. I try to stretch out my appointments as long as I can and my hair color still looks phenomenal between coloring.
I have the best stylists! You can check out the expert guidance I receive from my stylist here.