Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers are a combination of one of my favorite comfort foods with the superpowers of antioxidant rich orange peppers. With just a handful of ingredients, these are super easy to whip up and wow with.
Top with thickly shredded cheddar and drizzle on your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 4 Orange Bell Peppers
- 2 cups White Rice, cooked
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse peppers, slice off tops and hollow out the insides. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together rice, celery, black beans, chicken and buffalo sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill peppers with rice mixture to brim of pepper.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place lids of peppers back on if desired.
- Place in small roasting pan and bake for 45 minutes or until peppers are tender.