This is a recipe for a copycat Sweetgreen Harvest Bowl and it will make you happy.
Happy 2019. If eating healthier in the new year is at the top of your list then you’ve come to the right place. Here I remake the Sweetgreen Harvest Bowl. Now I’m not a kale fanatic, but when you add apples, almonds and pour on honey balsamic vinegar, we have a winner.
I made this bowl after receiving my box from Misfit Markets full of amazing fresh produce. And as much as I love Sweetgreen bowls, the price per a pop kills me. Save money, follow my recipe and make your own.
This copycat can be packed to take to work or made on a larger portion size for an easy weeknight dinner.
Roasted Sweet Potato
Marinate the chicken in EVOO or Balsamic Vinaigrette and make ahead of time.
Also try Teriyaki Beef Ramen Bowls at home!
Related: Be Sure to Try These Other Salad Recipes
- Almonds, chopped
- Grilled Chicken, chopped
- Apple, thinly sliced
- Wild Rice, cooked (or brown rice)
- White cheddar cheese, diced into small chunks
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Honey Balsamic Dressing
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Reserve dressing on the side to pour as each guest would like or toss with dressing to your desire.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
Love to make things handmade at home? Be sure to check out Handmade Spinach + Ricotta Ravioli
Citrus season is in full swing! Check out this recipe for Blood Orange Citrus Salad