Summer Tomato Sauce
Author: Chocolate and Lace
Serves: 2 cups
- 2 cups Cherry and Sun Gold Tomatoes (one kind or both)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ⅛ cup fresh oregano leaves
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- Pre-heat Oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice tomatoes in half and place in a shallow roasting pan
- Toss with extra virgin olive oil until coated
- Place 3 garlic cloves crushed into the tomato pan
- Sprinkle on oregano and salt and pepper to taste
- Roast until skins are wrinkled about 30 minutes
- Place roasted tomatoes into a food processor. Remove garlic and toss it. Salt and Pepper to taste. Pulse until creamy.