Those summer feels are coming as the weather is FINALLY warming up! Time to mix it up with fresh ingredients. This Honey Lemon Dijon Dressing is great for leafy green salads, colorful pasta salads and even as a poultry marinade. I am all about the condiments, drizzle it on your next club sandwich or as they call them in Philly – a hoagie!
Snag your favorite Dijon mustard, your locally sourced honey and a lemon to create this light and flavorful dressing.
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week to store.
- Perfect for salads, marinades and dressings!