This is a recipe for Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
This Thanksgiving, entertaining might look a bit different! If you’ve got a small group or just want to make the Turkey a little easier this year, go for an Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. Savory and a pleaser wether your crowd is 2 or 12!
The cook time is shorter, the prep is a bit easier and you still get all the good stuff! Packed and seasoned with herbs, white wine and a kick with dry mustard this recipe is perfect to go along with all your Thanksgiving sides. Who’s here for the sides?! ME!
This recipe like most bird recipes, is all about the aromatics. Don’t skimp on the fresh herbs! This recipe for Oven Roasted Turkey Breast calls for Rosemary, Thyme and Sage.
5-7 lbs is a good amount of turkey for 4 people.
Around 4 lbs should suffice for two people.
About 1 hour, 35 mins. Use a thermometer for the best accuracy.
This recipe is for a 5-7lb turkey for 4 people. Double the ingredients for a larger bird.
- 1 Turkey Breast 4-8 lbs
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 2 Teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons dry mustard
- 3/4 cup white wine
- Fresh Rosemary, Sage and Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
- Ensure your turkey is thawed and cleaned.
- Whisk together Olive Oil, Garlice, Lemon Juice and Dry Mustard.
- Place your turkey into a roasting pan and surround with vegetables of your choice.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture over the turkey and pour the white wine over it.
- Tie the herbs over the turkey. You can also chop some and slather on.
- Roast at 350 for 1 approximately 1 hour and 35 minutes.
- Use a thermonentor to ensure cooked to 165 degrees and juices run clear.