It’s time to dress up that Charcuterie Board with a little roasted goodness from your oven and a crusty loaf of bread. My favorite recipes are those that are simple with fresh ingredients showing off a beautiful presentation.
For this recipe I needed picture perfect on the vine tomatoes. I used Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes that prove the perfect amount of sweetness when roasted and really bring out the flavor. Add as many and what variety of herbs you’d like. You can make this ahead of time and pop into the oven when you’re ready or even cover and bring over to a picnic this holiday weekend. The sheet is pretty enough to leave on it’s own, no need to transfer to a serving platter.
What I love about this recipe is that the roasted ingredients can easily transfer to your other dinner dishes you are cooking up. Roasted tomatoes and garlic are perfect for topping burgers and meat or just grill a sliced loaf of bread with a little EVOO. I served it up with sliced marinated steak, Greek Olives and fresh bread from the grill. It’s truly the perfect compliment plate!
- 2 Boxes Backyard Farms Cocktail Tomatoes, keep whole on vine
- 2-4 Large Backyard Farms Tomatoes on the Vine, sliced
- 1-2 Garlic Bulbs, sliced in half
- 8-12 Leaves Fresh Basil
- 4-6 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 4-6 Sprigs of Fresh Parsley
- 4-6 Sprigs of Fresh Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange all ingredients on a baking sheet in the way you'd like to present them for serving.
- Drizzle all items on the sheet with EVOO.
- Sprinkle all items on sheet with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle sugar on the sliced and whole tomatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes until garlic is golden.
- Remove from oven, drizzle more EVOO to serve with bread.
- Serve immediately.