You will love this quick and easy one pot mix you can place in your slow cooker and come back to on a chilly afternoon. Recipe is borrowed from a friend, source unknown, but best friend recipes are the best recipes!
Soup you are craving but not into tacos? Check out another recipe for some Italian Soup!
- 2 – 14 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 can small red beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced
- Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Cilantro for garnish
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker except the chicken.
- Place the chicken on top with a handful of chopped cilantro.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- minutes before it’s done cooking, take out chicken and shred it with a fork.
- Place chicken back into the slow cooker and stir.
- Let sit on low for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream , cilantro and jalapenos.