Here you will find an easy and delicious recipe for Teriyaki Beef Ramen Bowls.
Planning Easy Week Night Dinners
Meal prep for busy week nights when we all come home hangry is at the top of my goals list this year that won’t have us reaching for take out or less than favorable options. Swap your takeout for an at home version with this Teriyaki Beef Ramen Bowl recipe.
In order to more efficient, I’ve committed to having our groceries delivered from now on to save me an hour plus each week (with the exception of my usual Trader Joe’s run!) So with the groceries brought to my door, I can spend more time researching and planing meals.
I usually start on my Pinterest Board, Simple Recipes where I repin the recipes I want to make for the week to ensure they are easily accessible. From my Pinterest Page, I will make a shopping list for 1-3 recipes for the week. After my groceries have arrived on Sunday usually I will portion things out, marinate any meat, pack snacks for lunches for the week and any other prep that can be done.
How to Prep the Bowls
For these Teriyaki Beef Ramen Bowls, the prep is super easy and you can pack together into a zip lock bag. This way on a busy week night, just pull out of the fridge and toss into the skillet. You’ll start by slicing your veggies, steak, adding sauce to marinate and all the seasonings.
I love using a Honey Teriyaki Sauce and typically choose one that’s thicker in texture. I want all of the ingredients in this recipe to be well coated.
I’m an extra sauce type of person! You can also use rice instead of Ramen noodles. Any type of noodle will do.
Tell the Chinese delivery guy you won’t be seeing him as much this year and give this recipe a whirl or try my other homemade take out recipe!
This easy and delicious recipe for Teriyaki Beef Ramen Bowls can be prepped ahead for a quick weeknight meal or make in place of take out on a Friday night!
- 1 lb Steak, cut into thinly sliced strips
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped or 12 oz broccoli florets
- 2 TBSP EVOO
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce ( I love honey Teriyaki for this recipe)
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 squares of Ramen Noodles
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Over a medium high skillet, lightly saute the brocoli in 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Toss about 3-4 minutes and then set aside.
- In the same pan, place the steak in a single layer and heat until cooked on both sides.
- While the steak is cooking, boil the noodles as directed. (If they come with seasoning or broth, exclude the broth)
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic and red crushed pepper flakes.
- When the steak is browned on both sides, add in brocoli and sauce. Coat until covered evenly and simmer for about 5 minutes until the steak is cooked through.
- Add in the cooked ramen noodles and toss evenly. Toss in a handful of sesame seeds.
- Plate into shallow bowls and serve warm.