This post contains my top picks for cheese boards under $50 and contains affiliate links.
Here we go, right into the thick of holiday season until we ring in 2020! You know what that means, pop the bubbly, bring out the holiday cookies and make yourself a cheese plate! If you’re the hostess with the mostest, you’re sure to have at least one to two of these gorgeous platters in your arsenal of serve ware for hosting.
I for one like my cheese plates and boards pretty. From marble to agate to classic shape and wood, here are 10 options for you and my go to set of cheese knives.
Perfecting the perfect cheese or Charcuterie Board is as simple as building the right list, adding a few garnishes and carefully arranging on a beautiful platter. Happy Snacking and Cheers to Cheese Plates this holiday!
- Nina Marble Cheese Board Anthropolgie $68
- Hettie Cheese Knives, Set of 3 Anthropologie $38
- Agate Cheese Board Anthropolgie $78
- Rectangular Marble Serving Board Sur La Table $24.95
- Monogram Cheese Board Williams Sonoma $29
- Marble + Copper Cheese Board + Knife Williams Sonoma $59.99
- Agate Serving Board Crate and Barrel $79
- Mateo Large Board Crate and Barrel $59.95
- Carson Cheese Board Crate and Barrel $39.95
- Cheese Slate Crate and Barrel $29.95
- Thirstystone Marble B + W Paddle Target $43
- Acaia Wood Non-slip Board Target $20
SHOP THE POST: