This is a recipe for One Pan Meal Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini.
The air has cooled JUST a tad and I’ve been longing for all the fall vibes. For me Sweater Weather also means glorious comfort food. Hearty. Carbs. Soups. Stews. Gosh I love food. Know what I don’t love? Doing the dishes! So, any chance I have for a One Pan Meal is something I always take!
This One Pan Meal is sure to be a family favorite. You can prep ahead and toss it together in a pinch or chop and sauté on a Sunday for Sunday Supper. Flavorful mushrooms, herbs and healthy spinach make this simple dish totally craveable.
The sauce is the perfect amount of cream, not too heavy, not too light and the sweetness of the onion comes through as it’s sautéed. You can add more or less of each vegetable to your liking. I love mushrooms so there are plenty of tender mushrooms in this recipe. Adjust to your liking and the recipe will come out just as good.
Yes! You’ll want to use cooked pasta in this recipe.
Any of your favorite veggies should taste delicious in this dish. Have sweet potatoes on hand instead? Use em.
Absolutely! Mini Ravioli’s would also be delish as well as penne, bow ties or any other medium sized pasta will do.
Try these other One Pan Meals!
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Small Onion, Finely Diced
- 4 cups Spinach
- 10+ Baby Bella Mushrooms, Sliced
- 8 Sprigs Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 lb Cooked Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Over low to medium heat, heat a tablespoon of EVOO and saute mushrooms until brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using 2 tablespoons of butter heated in the pan add in the onions, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add in wine and cook until reduced by half.
- Add in spinach and cook until wilted.
- Slowly add in the heavy cream and reduce to a slow simmer. Ensure you do not burn the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Pour into the pan the cooked pasta and mushrooms and mix until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
You can substitue any pasta and most vegetables will work well with this recipe.